Waitrose & Partners Customer Feedback Survey
Waitrose & Partners would love to know what the customers think because their honest feedback will help them improve their Waitrose & Partners shopping experience in the future. So, they are inviting their valued customers to have their say through the Waitrose & Partners Customer Feedback Survey and tell them about their recent visit to a Waitrose store or online shopping at waitrose.com. There is also a sweepstake as an additional benefit for you to receive a free entry into the prize draw of the related monthly period to win a gift voucher.
Waitrose & Partners Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Prize
£500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers in each calendar month’s prize draw
Waitrose & Partners Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to participate in the Waitrose & Partners Customer Feedback program, all the participants will need to comply with the ‘Have Your Say’ prize draw contest rules such as
- You must be a resident in the British Isle and aged 18 years or over
- You need to visit a participating Waitrose & Partners store branch and save the receipt to get the necessary details for the online survey or make a grocery purchase at waitrose.com or receive an email invitation to enter the Prize Draw contest online.
- You must not be an employee of the John Lewis Partnership, Maru/DR ltd, any associated company, their agents, immediate families or household members or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Must complete the survey and submit the online entry within the date mentioned in your survey invitation.
Waitrose & Partners Customer Feedback Survey Entry
Taking the Waitrose & Partners Customer Feedback survey online and enter the Monthly Prize Draw is simple and easy. It takes only 5 minutes of your time to complete. Below are a brief guide provided for you to initiate the survey procedure right way.
- Visit the Waitrose & Partners Online Survey page, www.waitrose-experience.com or access the specific URL on your Waitrose & Partners receipt or Have Your Say Prize Draw invitation.
- Choose the appropriate option between “Tell us about your recent visit to a Waitrose store” and “Tell us about your recent Click & Collect or Delivery” and click on it.
- Select if you are under 18 years old or 18 years old or over and click the “Next”.
- For you take the survey based on a store visit, you will need to enter the name of the branch, date and time of the day of the visit. All can be found on the receipt received on the day from the Waitrose & Partners store.
- And if you make the shopping online, you need to select the option you used for that grocery shopping.
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Complete the survey on your own and submit the required details to be entered into the applicable Monthly Period of the Prize Draw.
Also Read : Participate In Taco Cabana Customer Survey
Entry without Survey
If you are an eligible contestant but do not wish to complete the survey, you can still take part in the Waitrose & Partners Prize Draw Contest at any time during the program. For that, you can visit edigitalsurvey.com/survey/enter/s/ESV-vi42-397620993, and tick the box next to the ‘terms and conditions’ link. Then select how you would like to be contacted if you win the prize draw; provide your title and surname and press the “Submit” button.
- Only one entry per person is allowed for each monthly prize draw. Additional or multiple entries will be invalid and will be removed.
- The customers that have opted out Waitrose marketing communications will not be eligible to participate in the prize draw contest.
- Each Monthly Draw covers a period of one full calendar month starting from the first and ending on the last day of the month.
- One winner will be randomly selected in each draw and they will be notified by email or telephone within 14 days of the draw taking place during the relevant month.
- The winners must claim their prize within 14 days after they are being notified.
- The winners will have the option to receive their prize by post or to collect it in a Waitrose branch.
About Waitrose & Partners
Waitrose & Partners is a British supermarket chain, operates around 338 shops in the United Kingdom and also exports to 52 other countries and also has many locations in the Middle East. It was founded in 1904 as a small grocery by Wallace Waite, Arthur Rose, and Davis Taylor. Currently, the company is owned by John Lewis Partnership, the largest employee-owned retailer of Britain.
Waitrose & Partners Customer Service Phone Number: 0800 188 884