Topshop Customer Feedback Survey
Topshop loves hearing the customers’ feedback. So they are inviting their customers, who have made a purchase from one of their stores recently, to participate in the Topshop Customer Feedback Survey online and let the company know what they thought about that recent Topshop experience. As a return gift, all the eligible entrants will get an opportunity to enter a drawing contest for a chance to win a great prize upon completion of the survey.
Topshop Customer Survey Prize Draw Reward
There is one prize consisting of £250 for the UK winner or €300 for a Republic of Ireland, Germany or Netherlands winner or $300 for the USA winner, is available to win in each monthly prize draw period.
Topshop Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to complete the Topshop Customer Feedback Survey and participate in this Sweepstakes program, you must be an eligible individual and comply with the contest rules like
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, USA, Germany or Netherlands
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older at the time of the drawing entry.
- Must not be an employee of the Arcadia Group and agencies or any of your immediate family members and the person living in the same household as an employee or representative of ABA Market Research Limited or any of their subsidiaries, licensees and affiliates.
- Need to visit a participating Topshop location in recent time.
- Receive an invitation email or a link printed till-receipt from Topshop for the online survey.
Topshop Customer Feedback Sweepstakes Entry
Two ways are available to enter the Topshop Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes: Online and by Mail. Here is a brief guide provided for both of them. Choose any one according to your preference.
- Have the survey invitation receipt handy and visit the official Topshop Survey webpage at topshop.com/feedback.
- Click on the “LEAVE TOPSHOP FEEDBACK” link at the right middle of the page.
- Start the survey by selecting a store from the map below or type the postcode or town in the search bar and choose the Topshop store you would like to give feedback on.
- Complete the survey based on your experience
- Enter your email address at the correct screen and opt-in to enter the prize draw.
Also Read : Take Dorothy Perkins Customer Survey
To enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase at a Topshop store or without completing the online survey, you can use the Alternate Means of Entry method. To do it, you will need to handwrite your first name, last name, full address (no PO Box), home telephone number, and email address including the sentence “Please enter me in the customer satisfaction survey prize draw” on a sheet of paper and mail it to the following address.
C/o Arcadia Store Research Prize Draw Entry
ABA Market Research Limited
Hart House, 6 London Road
A Few Important Notes on ABA Prize Draw
- Each survey completed and mail-in entry will receive one free entry to the draw.
- The Prize Draw is run every month.
- A maximum of one survey completion or mail-in entry is allowed to each person, unique email address, phone number or mail-in request.
- One winner will be chosen by the random draw from all the valid entries within 10 business days of the end of one prize draw entry period.
- The winners will be contacted by email within 10 business days of the draw to confirm their full name and address to accept the prize.
- The prize will be awarded in the form of a cheque within 6 weeks of confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
Topshop, a part of the Arcadia Group, is a British multinational fashion retail company with more than 500 stores across 37 different countries including the 300 locations in the United Kingdom and also has online operations. The chain was founded in 1964 by Peter Robinson as Peter Robinson’s Top Shop. Topshop sells its merchandise in clothing, shoes, makeup, cosmetics, and accessories departments.
Topshop Customer Care Number: 0344 984 0264