www.footactionsurvey.com – Take Footaction Customer Satisfaction Survey
The customers who made a purchase from Footaction recently and received a specially marked purchase receipt are offered to take a short online survey and give their feedback based on that shopping experience. And for that, they can get a discount offer from Footaction on their next visit to the Footaction store.
Footaction Customer Survey Rewards
A Validation Code to receive $10 off a purchase of $50 or more
Footaction Customer Survey Rules & Requirements
In order to take part in the Footaction Customer Survey, you must be an eligible individual and fulfill some certain criteria like you need to
- Visit a Footaction store lately and make a qualifying purchase
- Receive a cash register receipt with a survey invitation.
- Complete the survey as soon as possible after receiving the survey entry code or within the time period printed in your purchase receipt.
- Must not be an employee or one of their immediate family members of Footaction, Foot Locker and their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries or any person involved in this promotion.
Footaction Online Customer Survey Steps
The eligible customers, who have all the requisites mentioned above, can take the following steps provided below to initiate the Footaction Customer Survey online.
- Visit the survey site on your receipt or access www.footactionsurvey.com
- Enter the 524digit Survey Code located on your Footaction cash register receipt in the sectioned field provided on the page. (Do not find the number on your receipt? Look at the sample receipt image posted on the left side of the survey page.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to begin the survey.
- Answer the survey questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Submit the required details at the end of the survey to receive the validation code.
When the code will appear on your device screen, you must write it on your Footaction receipt. Bring the coded receipt with you on your next visit to a participating Footaction or Foot Locker store to validate the offer and redeem your discount with qualifying purchases.
Also Read : Join HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey
Footaction, based in New York, is a part of Foot Locker, Inc. a leading global retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel. Founded in 1988 as a successor of Woolworth Corporation and today it has nearly 3350 retail stores in 27 countries along with e-commerce sites and mobile app. Apart from Footaction, the company doing its business under several brand names such as Champ Sports, Eastbay, Kids Footaction, Lady Footaction, Footaction, Runners Point, and Sidesteps.
Footaction Customer Service Number: 1-800-863-8932