Steps to Download YouTube Videos for Free:
Looking forward to steps for downloading YouTube videos for free? If the answer is yes then you can find a complete guide here. YouTube is the largest content management platform across the world. It is an American video-sharing platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. The video sharing portal is popular worldwide and operates as a subsidiary of Google.
If you have been like a video and wish to download it then you must be wondering what to do. Well, YouTube does not allow the users to download the video but you can download it through some other ways. Here is a simple guide to downloading the YouTube videos.
You might be aware of the YouTube application which is available for Android as well as iOS devices. The application has been developed by the video sharing company so that they can provide the users with a better optimized user experience. It enables the user to navigate through the website on their fingertips.
If you have been using the web version you would find the application comparatively easier. You can download a video from YouTube using the app too. Read on to know how.
- Open the mobile app of YouTube on your Android or iOS device.
- Now you need to open the video you like to download.
- As it opens you must tap on it to get started.
- Next click on the ‘Download’ icon found below the thumbnail of the video.
- Choose the quality in which you wish to download the video and you can save it.
Use the VLC Media Player:
- You can also use the VLC media player to download video.
- Open the website of YouTube via any web browser.
- Next you must open the VLC Media player from your computer and navigate to Media>>Open Capture Device…
- Now a new window opens where you will find the network tab where you need to paste and copy the URL in the blank field.
- Click on the ‘Codec information’ option after going back to the main menu.
- You will see the video in the next step, then click ‘Save’ to download it.
YouTube Go App:
- To download video using the app you need to navigate to the Play Store then download the YouTube Go App.
- After you have downloaded it you must open it.
- Now you need to select the video you wish to download.
- In the next step click on the download button that appears there.
- Finally your video will be downloaded.
That’s all we could provide on the guide to download YouTube videos. You can send us your queries through the comments section below.