www.fresnostate.edu – Access To Your My Fresno State Blackboard Account
My Fresno State Blackboard Login :
California State University, Fresno offers its students a blackboard portal that lets you access your educational account on the web. Logging in a student can approach all the available features at the online portal of the university.
You can log in using any web browser on an Android as well as iOS device. The online login portal is also available for the faculty and teachers at the California State University. If you are authorized to sign in you can log in anytime and anywhere. Here is a detailed guide to the account login procedure. Read on and have a nice time accessing your account.
What is the My Fresno State Blackboard :
My Fresno State Blackboard Login is a student login portal developed by the California State University, Fresno. Anyone who is enrolled for education at the California State University can sign into view their course information online, connect with their teachers, submit assignments online, register for additional courses, find the latest notifications and updates and even more.
California State University is a public university based in Fresno, California. The university system has 23 campuses throughout the state and has 24995 students enrolled for education.
Requirements to Log in :
Internet– The user must check their internet connection once before logging in.
Electronic Device– You can log in using any electronic device.
Authorization– One can log in only if they are a student or faculty at the California State University.
Private Device– We recommend you to use a private device so that you can save password and keep personal data secure.
How to Log in to My Fresno State :
- In order to sign in open the website of the California State University. www.fresnostate.edu/academics/blackboard
- As the web page opens there is the canvas login section at the centre.
- Tap on the ‘Canvas Login’ button there to go further.
- Next enter the Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button below to finally access account.
Also Read : Access To Safe Link Wireless Account
Forgot password :
- In case you have lost password open the website of the My Fresno State Blackboard.
- As the webpage opens you will see a login section.
- Look below it and there is a ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- Click on it and the password management website opens.
- Read the information there and click on the button there to manage password.
- Verify your identity and you can reset password.
Set up Account :
- If a student hasn’t yet set up access to an account he/she can register online.
- Visit the account creation page of Fresno State Blackboard. googleapps.fresnostate.edu/signup
- As the website opens there is the ‘Create an Account’ section.
- Enter the student/employee id and birth date in the respective spaces.
- Next click the ‘Continue’ button below.
- In the next steps you can set up access to an account.
Once you have read the post above you will be completely aware of the account login as well as password reset procedure. We hope you have a great time signing in.