Employee Connection Net Login:
Employee Connection Net Login is one of the facilities the company offers its associates. Anyone who has been working at the Macy’s then you can sign into your account in order to access employment related information and much more that makes work easier for you.
Once signed in the user can view their daily work schedule, enroll for employee benefits, request a leave and even more. Read on to find a guide to the account login procedure. Once you are aware of the login steps you can access account with ease.
What is the Employee Connection Login:
Employee Connection Login is one of the facilities the Macy’s departmental store chain offers its customers. If you are associated with Macy’s you can sign into your employee account through its employee connection website.
The Macy’s Employee Connection portal is open for its former as well as current associates. Anyone who has been working at the company can sign into their account here. Read on to find a guide to the account login procedure.
Requirements to Log in:
In order to sign in one needs to meet the following requirements:
Internet– The user should have a working internet connection to sign into the Employee Connection portal.
Electronic Device– Macy’s Insite website is user-friendly on a computer as well as a smartphone device.
Private Device– It is recommended that you do not use a public device as you may put your personal information to risk.
Login Credentials– One must remember their account login id and password at the time of signing in.
How to Log in to Employee Connection:
- In order to sign into Employee Connection, you need to open the website of the employee connection. hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon
- As it opens there is the sign-in button at the top.
- You will find two buttons namely ‘Colleague Sign In’ and ‘Former Colleague Sign In’.
- Click on the one that applies to you can a sign in section appears.
- Type in the 8 digit employee id and network password.
- Hit the ‘Login’ button below and you can access your account.
Trouble Logging in:
- It may be the user has trouble signing into their account.
- If such a mishap happens you need to visit the login website.
- As the webpage opens you will find the ‘Having Trouble?’ link at the bottom of the page.
- Locate it and click on it to go further.
- Now you can find a list of information related to resolving account login issues.
- If your issue is still not resolved you can directly call on 678-474-2300.
At the end of the guide, we hope you signed into your account successfully. If you haven’t signed yet, or have login issues you can write us your trouble through the comments section below.