Win $1000 cash prizes by participating in the CVS Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey
CVS Pharmacy has been satisfying the customers with its products and services. It also rewards the customers by entering them in the sweepstakes which gives cash prizes by participating in a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and the services to the customers.
CVS which is known as Consumer Value Store is an American chain of retail and healthcare stores. It was founded in the year 1963 by Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein and Ralph Hoagland in Lowell, Massachusetts. Its parent company CVS Health was ranked 7th largest company in the United States by revenue. It was owned by Melville Corporation but bought by CVS Health in 1996. Headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, it has almost 10000 locations in the country.
CVS currently supports online ordering and can receive prescriptions online. It also helped in cleaning the environment by accepting disposed drugs from the consumers to prevent them from disposing it in the waterways. It also gave up selling tobacco products from its stores. It started growing since its inception and by 1970 it grew to 100 stores and 400 stores by 1980. By far CVS pharmacy is the largest pharmacy chain in the United States.
Prizes to be won by participating in the CVS Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey:
After successful completion of the survey the participants will be entered into the sweepstakes where the can win up to $1000 cash prizes in the form of check.
Eligibility and Rules for the CVS Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- The recent receipt of the store must be available to enter the survey.
- The survey must be completed successfully to enter the sweepstakes.
- Any means of payment or purchase is not necessary to enter the sweepstakes and doing so it will not increase the chances of winning.
- The employees, staff, officers, sponsors or anyone affiliated are not eligible to enter the survey.
- The prizes won cannot be exchanged or transferred or entitled to anyone else.
Procedure for taking the CVS Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the recent receipt of the CVS store in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.cvshealthsurvey.com
- Choose the preferred language from English and Spanish in the dropdown.
- Enter the 16 digit survey code provided on the receipt and click on next.
- After entering the survey you will be asked regarding the experience of your visit and the services provided.
- Provide feedback in the comment boxes given in the portal.
- Answer all the questions honestly and correctly and click on next.
- On the final page, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your full name, email id, age, phone number, and complete postal address and click on next.
- Congratulations you have successfully entered into the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Steps to enter the CVS sweepstakes via mail:
- Handprint your name, phone number, email id, date of birth and complete postal address on a piece of paper.
- Mail the paper with proper postage to CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes, 16200 Dallas Parkway, Suite 140, Dallas, Texas 75248-6897.
Intimation of the winners of the CVS Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The winners of the CVS Survey will be notified via phone or email.
For Further Queries and Complaints:
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895.
Phone Number: 1-800-746-7287
CVS Official Website: www.cvshealth.com .
CVS Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.cvshealthsurvey.com