vportal.northwell.edu – Access to your Rap NSLIJ Remote Account
How to login to Rap NSLIJ Remote Account :
Northwell Health is a not-for-profit organization that takes care of people’s health issues. It has employment over 74,000 being the largest health care provider with its headquartered in New Hyde Park, New York United States it has over 23 hospitals and 800 outpatient facilities.
Benefits of Rap NSLIJ Remote Account:
- The employee login portal that allows its employee to access all the work details.
- The employees once logged in can easily go through their pay stubs, W2 information.
- They can also know about their work schedule.
- There are many employee benefits and many more.
Logging in becomes real easy when following the basic steps that are given below;
How to login to your Rap NSLIJ Remote Account:
- Visit the login page by just clicking on the link given below: vportal.northwell.edu
- Find the login section right at the middle of the page.
- After that type provides your Universal ID in the blank field.
- Then, click on the Login button below it.
- And the logging in is done.
Now, if you are looking for ways to reset your password then the next article is just for you:
How to change your Rap NSLIJ Remote Account Password:
- Click on the link given below and visit the login portal: vportal.northwell.edu
- The login page will appear and you have to see the login section.
- Then, search for the Forgot my Password link and click on it.
- Then, a new page with the ESS Key Self-Service loads label will open.
- There you will see a password reset section.
- Enter your Universal ID in the blank fields.
- Then, click on the Ok
- You will be able to change your password after your identity verification is done.
For further queries, contact: 24/7/365 at (516, 631, 718) 470-7272.