Login Guide for OCS Employee Account:
OCS portal is created for OCS employees so that they can fetch employee information online. OCS is a private company that was started in 1900 by Frederick William Goodliffe. It is headquartered in Crawley, United Kingdom. The OCS Company offers mechanical, catering, cleaning, security, and electronic services throughout the world. Presently OCS group has more than 72,000 employees. It also has 20,000 customers in the retail, health care, and manufacturing industry. OCS portal provides all types of information related to your profession which is available 24/7 hours. They can also check the different kinds of benefits and perks offered by the company on the OCS portal. If you want to understand the login process of the OCS portal then keep reading this article.
Login to OCS employee portal:
- To access your OCS employee account you need to open a web browser on your system and then paste the URL: employeeportal.ocs.co.uk in the address field.
- After reaching the OCS portal input your email id and password in the respective boxes.
- Recheck the OCS login credentials provided by you and then press the login button.
- You will be soon granted access to your OCS employee account.
Steps to recover the forgotten password of OCS employee account:
- At first copy, the URL: employeeportal.ocs.co.uk and paste it in the address field of your web browser.
- Under the login button, you will find the link for retrieving your password.
- Click on the link “forgotten your password”? And type your registered email address in the given space.
- Then press the reset password button and go to your email inbox.
- Find the link to reset the forgotten password and follow the instructions provided by the webpage.
Also Read: How to Manage your Mercury Insurance Account
Steps to register for OCS MyPal employee benefits account:
If you want to create a new account of MyPal OCS then follow the instructions given below –
- To create OCS employee benefits account you need to visit the OCS online portal.
- Type the URL mypalocs.hapibenefits.com in the address field and press the enter button.
- Click on the link “I am new – get started” under the login area.
- Now you need to type your date of birth, zip code, and payroll number in the given field.
- Click on the re-captcha box to verify your information and then press the register tab.
If you face any difficulty while registering your account you can contact the reword team at email@example.com.
Login process of MyPal OCS Employee Account:
Please follow the steps explained below to login into your employee benefits online account –
- Enter the URL: mypalocs.hapibenefits.com in your address bar to visit the official site of the MyPal OCS employee benefits portal.
- Then enter your registered email address and password in the blank field.
- Click on the re-captcha box and press the login button to access your MyPal OCS employee benefits account.
Steps to recover the forgotten password of OCS employee benefit account
- Visit the official portal of OCS MyPal employee benefit.
- After reaching the employee benefits login portal scroll to the login area and click on the forget password button.
- Input your registered email address in the required field.
- Click on the re-captcha option and press the submit button.
- Now check your email inbox to find the link for resetting your account password.
Contact details of OCS employee support
OCS employee benefits customer support: 0800-542-5930
Rewards team mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.