USPS Lite Blue Login Guidelines:
If you are looking for proper guidelines about USPS Lite Blue Login account or you don’t know anything about this USPS Light Blue Portal, then this page might help you out. Here you will find all information related to USPS Lite Blue Login, account registration, password recovery, etc. Just follow the below article.
Before we come to the log-in procedure, let us have some ideas about the USPS Lite Blue account first.
Overview of USPS Lite Blue Login account:
USPS is the short form of United States Postal Services. USPS has designed an online platform for their employees where after logging in they can enjoy many services provided by USPS such as information about their pension, health insurance benefits, work benefits etc. Employees can also view important company announcements, notices etc. All these self-services are available in this USPS Liteblue Official Website. You can also make changes or customize your account by logging in to your respective account anytime.
In the below article we will discuss the login the procedure of this USPS Liteblue Login portal. Please read the below article carefully to have a successful login.
What are the basic requirements to Log into your USPS Liteblue account:
Employee of USPS – For Log into your USPS Lite Blue account, you must be an employee of USPS.
Internet connection– For Log into your USPS Lite Blue account, you must have a proper internet connection.
Electronic device– You can use a smartphone, computer, laptop, or tablet to Log in to your USPS Lite Blue account.
Login credentials– You must recall your actual login credentials that are the proper username and password of your USPS Lite Blue account.
For the detailed login procedure of this USPS Lite Blue Account, you can refer to the below-mentioned steps –
- You have to go to the ‘official login website of USPS Lite Blue‘ or you can browse this link liteblue.usps.gov.
- When the website opens, there you will see the Logon option.
- Before you click the Login button you need to fil your Employee ID & USPS Password to the required space.
- Now after filling the information you can click on the Logon button in order to log in to your account.
By performing the above easy steps, you will be successfully logged in to your USPS Liteblue account and can enjoy the services provided by them anytime anywhere.
How to reset the password of your USPS Lite Blue Online Account:
In the login page, there will be an option below the Logon button as ‘Forget your password?’. If you have forgot the password of your USPS Lite Blue account, then you can retrieve it through this option. Please follow below steps in order to recover the same.
- You have to click on this ‘Forget your password?’ option.
- After clicking on the same, another page will open where you need to enter your eight- digit employee id of USPS.
- After that you need to click on the Verify Employee ID button.
- After you click on that Verify Email ID option, on the next step you can be able to reset the password of your USPS Lite Blue Account.
- The portal will send you password recovery instruction through your register email id.
- You can reset the password by following those instructions.
Also Read : Access to Price Chopper Direct Connect Account
How to find your Employee ID:
If you don’t know how to find your employee ID, then after log in, you need to look at the top of your earning statement. You will see an eight-digit figure above the word ‘Employee ID’.
Contact USPS Lite Blue:
- For more help, you can contact USPS Lite Blue through their website link – liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal. On that website, you will get a set of frequently asked questions and their answers. This could guide you to solve your issues if you have any.
- Also, you can call over their toll-free number 877-477-3273 and speak to their customer care executive. Keep your login credentials i.e. your Employee ID number and USPS Password with you.