www.kennesaw.edu – Access KSU D2l Login Portal
KSU D2l Overview
KSU D2l Login is an online portal for the students and faculty of the Kennesaw State University. It is a canvas platform that lets you manage your course from the comfort of your home. Logging in the user can gain access to their exam grades, communicate with teachers and co-students, view course information, submit assignments and projects and more.
On the other hand a faculty member can update data for the students, view their pay stubs and W2 and other related information. Anyone who has an active account at the Kennesaw State University KSU D2l can sign into their account.
In this post we have offered a complete guide to the login procedure. Read on and you can access your KSU D2l account.
What is the KSU D2l Login?
Kennesaw State University has developed the KSU D2l portal for the students and faculty. Logging in one can access their respective roles at the university. D2l Bright space is a learning management system that is used to access learning process and used to plan and implement a learning process.
Once signed in the user can view and manage all the account features. A student can approach their student resources while a faculty can access their faculty resources. It is a system information system through which you can log in for student course registration, class rosters, transcripts and grades and course schedules.
KSU D2l Login Process :
- Visit the KSU D2l website to get started by logging in at www.kennesaw.edu
- Click on MyKSU on the top section.
- At the top, there is a section tagged ‘D2l Bright space Access’.
- Under it there is a login link that reads ‘Log into KSU D2I Bright Space’.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the main login webpage.
- Provide the net id and password in the respective spaces.
- Tap on the Sign In button below and you will be logged in.
KSU D2l Login Credentials Recovery Process :
- Users who have trouble recalling their net id or do not what it is can find help here. You can sign in using your primary email address
- Here is the net id help for students and faculty.
Faculty/Staff – @kennesaw.edu
GHC Students- @win.kennesaw.edu
- In case you wish to change or reset your password go to the login website. view.usg.edu
- Once the web page opens look below the login section.
- You will find a link that reads ‘To change or reset your password, please visit Net ID’.
- Click on it and a new webpage tagged ‘Change/Update Net ID Password’ opens.
- Provide the Net ID there and click on the password reset link below.
- In the next step you can reset your password.
Read More : Access BSU Student Login Portal
For support you can call on 470-578-6000. Once you go through the steps above you will be able to access your account with ease. We hope you have a great time logging in.