icollege.gsu.ed – Icollege Gsu Login
About iCollege GSU:
iCollege GSU Login is one of the features the Georgia State University offers its students. If you are a student at the Georgia State University you can sign into the iCollege portal to view and access your blackboard account online.
Once signed in the user can gain access to a wide range of information online. It is an online learning portal where you can find learning online, view course details, check exam reports, submit assignments and projects, connect with teachers and co-mates and more. Read on to find a guide to the iCollege GSU Login procedure.
What is the iCollege GSU Login:
Georgia State University has developed the iCollege GSU platform where the students can connect with the classroom and teachers over the internet. Once you are on the iCollege GSU Login website you need to sign in using your credentials.
Any existing student at the Georgia State University can set up access to the iCollege GSU portal. Or if you already have an account you can log in using the website of the college. The portal can also be accessed by the faculty at the Georgia State University.
Requirements to Log in:
In order to sign in the user needs to visit the webpage of the iCollege GSU.
Account– One must have a current student at the Georgia State University to sign in.
Internet– You must check your device for internet. Your device must be connected with an active internet.
Electronic Device– The user can sign in using any electronic device such as a computer, smartphone or laptop.
Private Device– If you have a private device you can save credentials and keep your personal information secure.
How to Log into Georgia State University iCollege GSU:
- Go to the website of the iCollege GSU to get started. icollege.gsu.ed
- As the web page opens there is the ‘Log in to icollege’ button at the top left.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the login page.
- Provide the Campus ID Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you can sign in.
- If you have lost username visit the login page.
- After the webpage opens click on the ‘I forgot’ link above the space to enter the id.
- Now a new page opens where you must enter the name SSN and birth date.
- You can also search for your username using last 4 digits of SSN and Campus ID.
Also Read : Manage Your Epix Webmail Account
- In case you don’t remember the password visit the login page.
- Click on the ‘I forgot’ link above the space to enter the password.
- Now a new page labelled ‘Forgot my Password’ opens.
- Enter the Campus ID there and click on the button below.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Once your identity is verified you can reset password.
At the end of the conversation you can find the login guide handy. If you have trouble with logging in you can describe your issue in the comments section. We would be happy to help you out.