Win £100 in UK or €200 in Ireland vouchers by participating in the Aldi Survey.
Aldi supermarkets sell the best value for money products and services in most of the world. It also conducts a survey for the customers of UK and Ireland in which they can win cash prizes by entering the sweepstakes. The survey helps in the enhancement of the products and the services provided.
Aldi chain of supermarkets is a German family-owned brand that was founded by Karl and Theo Albrecht. It was founded in the year 1946 and has almost 11234 stores all round the world. It split into two different entities called the Aldi Nord and Aldi Sud and has its headquarters in Mulheim, Germany. It sells groceries, frozen foods, household items, etc. Aldi expanded into Britain in 1990 and has over 600 stores in the country. It also has operations in China, Australia, New Zealand, the United States and almost all countries in Europe.
Aldi also has many subsidiary businesses such as the telecom sector in the Netherlands called Aldi Talk and Aldi mobile in Australia. It also sells alcohol in its stores. It also has petrol stations in Austria and Slovenia called Diskont. It is the fifth-largest supermarket chain in Britain and also won the supermarket of the year for two years in the arrow of 2012-13. It’s also the largest wine retailer in Germany.
Prizes to be won by the Aldi Survey:
After successful completion of the survey the participants will be entered into the survey where UK customers can win £100 and Ireland customers can win €200 in the form of vouchers.
Eligibility and Rules of the Aldi survey:
- The participant must be a legal resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- The recent receipt of the store must be available to enter the survey.
- The officers, employees, staff or anyone affiliated are not eligible to enter the survey.
- Only two entries per household can be done in a week.
- Incorrect information such as name, age, contact details are considered ineligible for the survey.
- All the Aldi UK and Ireland stores are participating in the survey.
- The prize won cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
Procedure for taking the Aldi Survey (for both UK and Ireland):
- Keep the receipt of the store in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.tellaldi.com for UK and www.telladi.ie for Ireland.
- Enter the 12 digit survey code provided in the receipt and click on next.
- In the entry of the survey, you will be asked regarding the experience of the visit and the services provided.
- Answer all the questions accurately and honestly.
- On the final page, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes to win the prizes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your personal details such as full name, phone number, email id, and postal address and click on next.
- Congratulations you have successfully entered into the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Intimation of the winners of the Aldi Survey:
The winners of the Aldi Survey will be notified by post. Aldi will send the prizes to the address provided in the survey after they win.
For Further Queries and Complaints:
Aldi Stores, Holly Lane, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 2SQ.
Phone Number: 0800 042 0800
Aldi Stores, New bridge Road, Naas, County Kildare.
Phone Number: 1 800 991 828
Aldi Official Website (For UK): www.aldi.co.uk.
Aldi Official Website (For Ireland): www.aldi.ie.
Aldi Survey Link (For UK): www.tellaldi.com
Aldi Survey Link (For Ireland): www.tellaldi.ie.