Eat n’ Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
Eat n’ Park invites the diners to share their thoughts about Eat n’ Park based on their latest experience to the restaurant through the Eat n’ Park Guest Satisfaction Survey online and let the authority know if they are doing well or not so well. To value your candid feedback and taking the time to complete the survey, you will be provided with a special redemption code to receive the free food item with your next meal at an Eat n’ Park location.
Eat n’ Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
A validation code that can be used to redeem the offer on your Eat n’ Park survey invitation receipt
Eat n’ Park Survey Rules & Requirements
No such hard and fast rules are needed to participate in the Eat n’ Park Guest Satisfaction Survey except for a few basic requirements such as
- Must visit Eat n’ Park restaurant most recently.
- Make an eligible purchase and receive a specially marked cash register receipt containing a survey code and invite.
- Must complete the survey and redeem the offer within 14 days of the date of your original visit to Eat n’ Park.
- Must not be an employee or any of their immediate family members of Eat n’ Park, SMG and their agents, parent, and associate companies, or any person involved in the promotion.
Eat n’ Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Steps
If you have all the requisites mentioned above; keep your Eat n’ Park survey invitation handy to enter the survey and take the following steps to initiate the Eat n’ Park Guest Satisfaction Survey over the web.
- Visit the Eat n’ Park Guest Satisfaction Survey URL mentioned on your survey invitation or go to www.tellenp.com
- Enter the 13-digit Survey Code from your Eat n’ Park purchase receipt in the empty box located in middle on the page.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully recalling your experience with Eat n’ Park.
- At the conclusion of the survey, submit the required details to receive the validation code.
When the validation code will appear on the computer screen you must write the code in the space provided for it on your original Eat n’ Park receipt with the survey invitation. As the code may only be found once on that particular webpage after you successfully complete the survey. Then, bring the coded receipt with you during your next visit to Eat n’ Park to validate the offer.
Also Read : Take Dairy Queen Fan Survey To Win Free Food
About Eat n’ Park
Eat n’ Park is an American privately-held restaurant chain with more than 60 locations found across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. The restaurant was started by Larry Hatch and William
Peters in 1949 in the South Hills, near Pittsburgh. Currently, the chain is a part of Eat n’ Park Hospitality Group. Eat n’ Park is famous for its signature Smiley Cookies which in 1986. Apart from Smiley Cookies, the chain offers an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner featuring a variety of soups, hand-breaded fish, homemade chicken noodle soup, classic Superburger, salad and fruit bar and many more.
Eat n’ Park Phone Number: 412-461-2000
Eat n’ Park Hospitality Group
285 East Waterfront Drive
Homestead, PA 15120