Canadian Tire offers its customers to share their feedback about their recent shopping experience with Canadian Tire and get a free entry to a prize drawing contest for a chance to win a Canadian Tire gift card. The best way to grab this excellent offer is to complete the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey online and provide the required details and you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
Canadian Tire Retail Survey Sweepstakes Prize
One prize consisting of a $1000 CDN Canadian Tire Gift Card available to be won per month during the contest period
Canadian Tire Retail Survey Contest Rules & Requirements
To qualify for the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey contest, you will need to comply with its rules and requirements such as
- You must be a legal resident of Canada
- You must be of the age of majority in your province or territory of residence or older at the time of entry.
- Must not be the employees of the sponsor, Canadian Tire Corporation, and administrator and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any of their immediate family members or anyone living in the same household or associated with the program.
- Receive a Canadian Tire retail receipt containing a survey invitation to participate in the drawing contest via the online survey.
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Entry
Eligible customers have more than one way to enter into the Canadian Tire Customer Survey Contest. They can use any of the methods of entry at their convenience. A brief description of each entry is outlined below.
Taking the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey online is very simple and easy. For that, keep your nearby and follow the steps listed here.
- Go to the website mentioned on your Canadian Tire store receipt or access www.tellcdntire.com
- Opening the Canadian Tire Retail Survey Entry Page, first, you will have to select your preferred language between English and French to continue.
- Insert the Time, Total Amount and Receipt ID in their respective fields from your Canadian Tire receipt. (A sample receipt image with all those necessary details above the entry fields is posted to help you locate the number on your receipt).
- Click on the red “Enter” button to begin the survey.
- Complete the survey in its entirety based on your most recent Canadian Tire experience.
- Submit the information you will be asked to receive a free entry to the draw of the applicable Monthly Period.
Apart from online, there are two alternative ways that the Canadian Tire customer can take to enter the contest. Like, you can call at 1-888-431-5595 and provide the information you will be prompted from your Canadian Tire retail receipt and answer all the questions you will be asked to complete the survey over the phone.
If you would not like to complete any type of survey and making any purchase, you can send a mail-in request to participate in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest. For that, you will need to print your name, complete mailing address, daytime telephone number, email address, and age at the time of entry clearly on a plain piece of paper and mail it to the following address
Attn. Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
C/O Empathica Inc.
2121 Argentia Road, Suite 200
Canada L5N 2X4
A Few Notes about Canadian Tire Survey Sweepstakes
- The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Contest entry is limited per person per day. The first eligible entry will be considered and multiple entries will be removed.
- Mail-In Entries limit is two per person each calendar month during the contest period.
- One drawing will be held every calendar month during the contest period and one winner is selected on the second Wednesday of that monthly period.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days after the draw and they must respond within 14 days of that notification.
- Prizes will be distributed within 2 months after the winners will be contacted.
Also Read : Complete Caffe Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire is one of Canada’s leading retail company with a network of 17,000 locations that offer products and services in a wide range of categories like automotive, hardware, sports, household, leisure, apparel, footwear, and even food and toys. Founded in 1922 by John William Billes and Alfred Jackson Billes, the company has continued to expand. Canadian Tire Corporation owns several subsidiary companies like Canadian Tire Petroleum, Canadian Tire Bank, Mark’s, Helly Hansen, etc.
Canadian Tire Customer Service Number: 1-866-746-7287
PO Box 2000, Station Main,
Welland, ON L3B 5S3