www.livegrades.com – Access To Your Live Grades Teacher Account
Live Grades Teacher Login :
Live Grades Teacher Login is an online portal developed for the teachers associated with the online student grading system. Live Grades is created by City net in order to meet the requirements of the West Virginia School systems. Anyone who is associated with the student grading portal can log into their account at the online portal of Live Grades.
Once signed in you can get access to a wide range of services that let you find all account-related information in a snap. You simply need to open the website of Live grades and you are ready to go. Read on to find steps to log into your account. You can also find other information associated with Live Grades.
What is Live Grades :
If you aren’t yet aware of Live Grades then this guide would seem handy to you. Live Grades is developed by City net which is a regional service provider of telecommunications and business technology solutions. They provide a wide range of services that are optimized to enhance the return on IT investments.
Logging into the Live Grades teacher account a teacher can manage administration which increased functionality, data locker system, attendance module, and more.
Requirements to Log in :
To sign into Live Grades you need to meet the following requirements:
Internet– You must have a working internet connection to sign in.
Electronic Device– The user can sign in using any computer, smartphone, laptop or tablet.
Private Device– If you have a private device you can save login credentials and browse securely.
Login Credentials– You need to remember your account login credentials to access the account.
Authorization– One should be a teacher at Live Grades to log into the online portal.
How to Log into Live Grades Teacher Account :
- To sign in you need to visit the website of the Live Grades. www.livegrades.com
- As the web portal opens you must complete the captcha to enter the login page.
- At the top of the webpage there is the ‘Faculty Login’ button and ‘Parent & Student Login’ button.
- Click on the one that applies to you and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Now provide the username and password in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button below.
How to Recover Login Information :
- In order to recover login information navigate to the login page of the Livegrades.
- As the website opens you will find a link that reads ‘Click here to recover your login information’.
- Once the web page opens you will find a recover login section.
- Enter the email address associated with the account and click on the ‘Submit’ button below.
- Now you can receive new login credentials via email.
Also Read : How To Access M&T Online Banking Account
How to Create a New Account :
- In order to create a new account, open the login page.
- As the website opens there is the ‘Click here to create a new account’ link.
- Click on it and enter the following details.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Desired username
- Desired password
- Student’s account name
- Access key
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button and you can set up account access.
At the end of the conversation, you can easily sign in to your account. Once signed in you can access account with ease and also set up an account. You can send us your queries through the comments section.