www.tellbam.com – Complete Books-A-Million Customer Survey
Books-A-Million is inviting the book lovers, who have recently made a purchase from one of their stores, to participate in the BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey online and tell BAM what is your opinion about them. And to value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey, you may receive a special offer from Books-A-Million at the end.
Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
A validation code at the conclusion of the survey to redeem the offer mentioned in your Books-A-Million receipt or survey invitation.
Tell BAM Survey Rules & Requirements
For the BAM Customer Satisfaction Survey entry, you will need some certain rules and requirements to maintain. Like
- You must visit a Books-A-Million store lately.
- Make a qualifying purchase and receive a valid receipt with a survey invitation on it.
- Complete the survey within the time mentioned on your receipt.
- Must not be an employee of Books-A-Million, SMG and its associated agencies or any person related to this survey.
BAM Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps
If you have all these requisites and want to take the survey, you can follow the short guide provided below to initiate the BAM! Customer Satisfaction Survey on the web.
- Visit the survey URL mentioned on your receipt or access www.tellbam.com
- If you want to take the survey in Spanish, click the ‘Espanol’ link under the start button.
- Enter the required details i.e. 4-Digit Transaction Number, Store Number, Date, Time and Amount spent from your BAM receipt. (To locate the information on your receipt see the sample receipt image indicating the numbers).
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Respond to the survey questions as per your experience with BAM.
- Upon completion of the survey, a validation code will appear on your screen
Write the code on your Books-A-Million receipt and bring it with you on your next shopping at a BAM location for offer redemption. Ensure that you must receive the discount before the coupon code expires.
Books-A-Million, best known as BAM, is a Birmingham, Alabama privately-held book retailing company operating more than 260 locations in the 32 states and the District of Columbia. Founded in Florence, Alabama in 1917, Books-A-Million has grown to the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States as well as become the second largest book retailer in the country. Books-A-Million owns American Wholesale Book Company, a book wholesale and distribution subsidiary, booksamillion.com, an e-commerce site, and NetCentral, internet development and servicing company.
Books-A-Million Customer Service Number: 1-800-201-3550
Email Address: email@example.com.