www.myinstantoffer.com – Applciation process for Lending Club Personal Loan Online
How to Apply for Lending Club Personal Loan with Invitation Code:
Lending Club was formed in 2006 and its headquarter is located in San Francisco, California. They mainly operate in all 50 US states. It is one of the largest providers of unsecured personal loans across the United States, with an average balance of $991 million as of Q3 2021. Lending Club provides a wide variety of other products, including business loans, unsecured consumer loans, and more.
Lending Club personal loan be an excellent choice for the people for expenses such as wedding costs, moving expenses, home improvements, medical bills, and debt consolidation. However, you will need at least 670 to qualify for the loan. If your credit score is not that good, then it will be better off to select a different provider.
Types of Personal Loans Provided by Lending Club:
Lending Club provides unsecured personal loans which can be used to fund such things as:
- Moving or Relocation Costs: You can use this personal loan to cover the moving costs. It includes paying for renting a truck, moving services, paying for temporary lodging, buying new furniture, making security deposits, and more.
- Wedding Costs: You can cover the wedding costs with your Lending Club personal loan, including the reception, ceremony, honeymoon, and more.
- Home Improvements: You can use the Lending Club personal loan funds to repair your home, and it also allows you to do this without pledging your home as collateral.
- Emergencies and Funerals: You can also use your personal loan funds to cover up your unexpected expenses, including medical, funerals, etc. This could be a better alternative than other high-cost forms of emergency funding, like payday loans or title loans.
- Debt Consolidation and Balance Transfers: You can also use the personal loan funds for debt consolidated balances from multiple credit cards or other high-interest rate debt. Lending Club personal loans can help you to save interest and repay what you owe more quickly.
Apply for Lending Club Personal Loan with Pre-Approved Code:
It is quite easy to apply for the Lending Club personal loan. With the pre-approved code, you just have to follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.myinstantoffer.com.
- You need to input your 12-digit code on the given space. You will get the RSVP code from your invitation later.
- After that, you just need to click on the Check Your Rate button.
- There will be no inquiry going against your credit history for checking your loan rate.
How Much Time It Will Take to Receive the Funds?
Lending Club will take around 24 hours to decide on most personal loans. If you get approved for the loan, then you will receive the funds within 48 hours. However, make sure that you have to fill out your application accurately and completely and responded to any questions from the lender. There, you will get to choose how to receive the loan funds from Lending Club.
Pros and Cons of Lending Club Personal Loan:
- They Allow More Than One Personal Loan: Lending Club allows the customers to apply for more than one personal loan, in increments as low as $1,000 each. In the future, if you need more funding, then you may be able to get approved for another loan with the company.
- Co-Borrowers Are Allowed: Lending Club allows you to apply for a personal loan with a co-borrower. You will not get this feature with most of the borrowers.
- Charge Origination Fee: If you get approved for the personal loan, then you have to pay an origination fee ranging from 3% to 6%. There are several competitors out there who don’t charge an origination fee.
- Maximum Loan Amount is Lower Than Average: You can apply for a loan up to $40,000 with the Lending Club, which is quite lower than most of the competitors.
- Funding Speeder is Slower Than Some Lenders: Sometimes it takes a couple of days to get the funds. Some of the competitors offer the funding on next day.
How to Make Payment for Lending Club Personal Loan:
Your loan payment is due one month after your loan is issued and the funds are sent to your account. You can easily pay for your loan, you can set up automatic payments or pay by check, phone, or wire transfer.
Pay by Check:
You can pay by check when you apply for your Lending Club personal loan or set this up later by contacting them. Once you are set up to pay by check, you can send payment by courier or postal mail. Make sure that the check is payable to LendingClub Corporation, and make sure to write your name and full loan number on the memo line of your check. These are the mail address, where you have to send your personal check:
P.O. Box 884268
Los Angeles, CA 90088-4268
Lockbox Services – #0134268
3440 Flair Dr.
El Monte, CA 91731
Pay by Phone:
To make the payment for your Lending Club personal loan, call 844-227-5011. Make sure to have your bank account information ready every time you call to make the payment.
Lending Club Contact Info:
For any queries about the Lending Club personal loan, you can contact the customer service department at 888-596-3157. The customer service is available from Monday – Friday: 5 am – 5 pm PT and Saturday: 8 am – 5 pm PT.